How to remove the safe-key feature from 1-way remote
How do you remove the Key-guard or Safe-lock from the 1-way remote on a Viper 4704v starter? Having to press the function + unlock before any operation is quite the nuisance.
To Unlock the keypad please do the following:
1) Unlock remote (F, then unlock)
2) Press and hold F until orange led comes on solid, then release
3) Press and hold unlock until LED blinks twice, then release
4) Toggle lock on/off by pressing and releasing lock (2 beeps = lock off, 1 beep = lock on)
5) Press and release F to save settings
6) Press and hold F again to exit
Liquid error: undefined method `gsub' for nil:NilClass
This question has received the maximum number of answers.